Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rainy day

torrential rain falls, for around 30 minutes at a time, and then it calms down.

I am in my second home, at the office, laughing at an article I am writing. If people dont have my sense of humour I am in so much trouble. Then again does it matter ?

We have a client who I'd really like to succeed. She is Cuban and when we showed her the concepts we prepared for the launch of her business, she cried. The brand name we came out with was actually the name of her fathers band in Cuba, a name which was famous and which died when he did.

Sometimes you come across clients you like beyond the buck and really want them to have success. And it shows in the work you do for them. For those of you reading this and thinking, does this mean you dislike some of your clients ? Well, not dislike, but clients dont stop being part of the normal chain of human beings we interact with. They are simply paying us money ontop of everything else.

So you have some you like more than others.

No comments: