Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fitness

Been tryin to get myself back into shape. I am pretty decent but now I am doing basketball every morning for 2 hrs from 5:30.

Not having played in a while my body feels like its been put through a rack but i am surprised at my ability level though not by my lack of fitness. I am blowing like a horse pulling a plough every 30 minutes. Of course I have gotten better over the last couple weeks but my fitness is still pretty bad.

If I consider myself to be better off physically than the average person who never exercises, then our population is in real trouble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell me how long you've been able to keep up

KG said...

Not sure how to interpret but I am doing ok so far.

Abeni said...

Lol@blowing like a horse...soon you will be like a race horse...hopefully