Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2007

CSME

What a joke this CSME thing is.

I watch with slight amusement as the traditional influences flow in one direction. What am I doing to change it ? Well I am trying. In our quest to regularise Outdoor Advertising across the region we have been tackling a range of people to get Outdoor ordinance setup from island to island.

In one country the meetings were going fine until I revealed I was from another island. Then it became a difficulty, and the sighs got deeper and the questions got more probing.

The deep complexes Caribbean people still have cannot be buried under Caribbean unity.

2 comments:

pinnea said...

What is that Outdoor Ordinance you are talking about?..
P.S. Sorry, I'm in another reality now ))

billy said...

the caribbean is not really united. i mean even in dominica we are so caught up in what village we hail from much less a different island.