Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Anonymous

I was told that writing a blog shows that I have time to burn. I dont. But its a useful diversion where I have millions of thoughts and sometimes its good to put it down to define the thought.

The interesting thing is what draws people to comment on what is written.

These observations are not any way to discover who I am. They are in a way an easy way to discover what I do think about. Unlike a diarytwhich can hold the sacred thoughts and experiences and give them strength as you get older and can connect the dots, a blog, and this blog, is like talking about what you see when you look out your window.

This is for Anonymous readers, and conspiracy theorists. The essay written about you is the one written by you.

peace

1 comment:

billy said...

blogging is a damn good way to express yourself online. been doing it for more than five years now.